This month, Thomas Scott Apparel was able to give back to Make-A-Wish.
I wish to have tickets to see my favorite band
Keegan, 17, Holtsville
Some of Keegan favorites include:
- Color: Blue
- Book/Story: The Probability of Love at First Sight
- Food: Filipino/Korean cuisine
- Snack Food: Pocky (Japanese Chocolate Biscuit Sticks)
- Class in School: Math
- Music/Singer: BTS and Min Yoon-gi, One Direction
- Hobby: Reading and singing
- Movie: Horror, Korean Movies
- TV Show: Vampire Diaries, Korean dramas
- Pet/Animal: Dog
- Indoor Activities: Watch Netflix, read and listen to music
- Outdoor Activities: Take pictures and explore
- Family Activities: Watch movies and eat together
While undergoing numerous treatments and hospital stays, Keegan embraced her love for music to encourage her to keep her chin up and spirits lifted. Keegan has been a huge fan of BTS, a 7-member boy band from South Korea since their debut in 2013. After hearing the news that she was eligible for a wish through the Foundation, Keegan immediately knew her most heartfelt wish was to see her favorite band live in concert! Keegan is beyond excited to ride in style with her family in a limousine to the show and have seats that are up close to the stage. While she watches BTS videos often, she knows that her wish to see her favorite band perform live will be an experience of a lifetime that she’ll never forget.
And thanks to Thomas Scott supporters, in addition to such a beautiful organization, Make-A-Wish, he was able to have the wish come true!
Thank you to everyone who has believed and supported our journey here at Thomas Scott apparel. We look forward to fulfilling wish after wish for such incredible children.
Check back regularly for updates.